Many of you took photos of ENCORE both behind the scenes and during the actual performances. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to share all of those great memories with others. To remedy this situation, we are collecting photos from anyone who is willing to submit them.
A few important points:
- No login or registration of any kind is required to upload photos, and it's free (beyond what your internet provider already charges you, of course).
- Because there is no login, there is no opportunity to add captions or comments. If you would like to be credited for your photos, please rename the files to include your name before submitting them.
- Submitted photos will be added to the (upcoming) ENCORE photo collection along with professional photos that were taken of the event.
- Please submit your own photos...not photos from someone else.
How to Submit Photos
You can submit photos from your computer or your mobile device. To ensure the highest quality, please upload your originals. To get started, press the SUBMIT PHOTOS button below.
After pressing the button, you should see a page that looks like this:
Press the CLICK TO BROWSE text, then find the photos on your computer or your device.
To select multiple photos:
- If you're using a computer, click on the first photo to select it, then hold down the shift key on your keyboard while you click the last photo. This should select everything in between.
- If you're using a mobile device, tap on each photo to select/deselect it.
After you've selected your photos, they should automatically begin to upload. During this process, you should see something like this:
After all of your photos have been uploaded, you should see an UPLOAD COMPLETE page:
Congratulations! If you've reached this point, all of your photos have been submitted. If you'd like to add more photos, you can click the CLICK TO BROWSE text to select and upload another set.
To see the photos that you uploaded, press the DONE button in the upper-right corner of the page.
Sign Up for an Alert
When the ENCORE photo collection is available, we'll add a Photos link to this site. If you'd like to receive an e-mail alert when this happens, press the SIGN UP button below.
Questions and Feedback
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the photo submission process, please contact Mike Swanson using the following contact form.